- Toby Boyce, MBA, Delaware Ohio
- Keller Williams Consultants Realty
- Brand Affiliation
- Keller Williams Realty Inc.
- Contact Toby Boyce, MBA, Delaware Ohio (Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
- Office Phone
- (614) 932-2000
- Cell Phone
- (419) 618-8629
- Alt. Phone
- (740) 990-9748
- (614) 932-9512
- 5400 Frantz Road, Suite 100, Dublin, OH, 43016
- You wan to buy a house, not a bunch of horse manure. I work for you. I'm educated, experienced, and ready to change the world.
Why Use Toby if you are buying?
Why Use Toby to Sell Your Home
↑ Grab this Headline Animator
- a professional - on many fronts. He's a professional writer, marketer, and photographer. But even more than that he conducts himself in a professional manner 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Working hard to not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
- Educated - So? A study has shown that real estate agents with advanced degrees (either educational based or realtor based) are more ethical than those that don't. I put my B.A. from Mount Union College, my M.B.A. from Heidelberg College, and my professional license on the line every time I conduct a deal. I've earned the Certified Short-Sale Professional designation to improve my handling with sellers in distressed situations. So expect me to treat you with the utmost in fairness.
- A Real-Person. No glamour shots here, I grew up in rural central Ohio -- where a person is only as good as their word.
Areas of Expertise:
Coming from the world of academia, I'm nervous about the "area of expertise" section. For it always seems that the further one goes up the "expertise" ladder, the less they know about the basic areas of the industry. And in my short real estate career, I've found this to be true in real estate as well.
But does that mean I have no skills? No. Just that I'd rather build a strong base and give customers the best possible service without hindering my abilities in other areas. I enjoy working with first-time buyers and anyone else for that matter. This is a people business, and well the only area of expertise I'll claim -- is that I'm an expert people person.
I am specializing on the greater north-central Ohio market -- from Columbus to Mt. Gilead, from Marysville to Mt. Vernon.
What are others saying about Toby?
"Being a first time home buyer, my fiance and I were looking for a realtor that we could trust and who would treat us like we were buying a $3 million dollar home. We were looking during a time period where home sales were beginning to slump and didn't want to get stuck with a realtor who would overlook things to simply get a deal done. Toby took the time to listen to and flow with our ever changing wants and desires which was probably pretty frustrating, but did it with a smile on his face. Whenever we needed something, Toby was always there and was personally available where with other realtors you're lucky to get a call back from in 24 hours. Toby was very knowledgeable about the loan process, house structure history etc. If he didn't know an answer he didn't build false hope, he simply took the time to research the right answer and got back to us quickly. We're very thankful that Toby was able to provide his time and energy to direct us in the home buying process."
- Matt Salts, Columbus, Ohio
Visit Sadie's Take on Ohio for more!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.
© 2013 ActiveRain Corp. All Rights Reserved