Real Estate Market Trends

If you're like a lot of other consumers, trite slogans and marketing come- ons aren't convincing. Especially when it comes to the most expensive investment you may ever make; numbers are far pithier.


Think about it -- which of these is of more value to you: “Now is the best time to buy or sell a house!” or “Real Estate Market Report for Yourtown, Yourstate?”


Not only is this section of ActiveRain chock full of up-to-date real estate market reports but market statistics and market trends as well. Best of all, they're written in plain English by the experts – those that actually work in these markets on a daily basis.


Welcome to ActiveRain, the world's largest real estate social media network. Check back often because hundreds of new pages are added daily.

Trending blogs on Real Estate Market Trends

 
By Conrad Allen, Webster, Ma, Realtor
(Re/Max Professional Associates)
Comments 31
I am insatiably curious.  I guess that's why I have all these licenses that I use in the real estate profession.  Drones have got my attention for real estate use.  I have used Eric Bulling for drone videos and pictures.  He is awesome.  My intent is not to compete with him.  I just need to scrat...
By Conrad Allen, Webster, Ma, Realtor
(Re/Max Professional Associates)
Comments 11
Much is being said about the "low ball" appraisals.  The appraiser's dilemma is that they have to report what has happened in the market.  They don't speculate and they sure as heck don't create values.  They only report what buyers and sellers are doing in the market place.  They have to use clo...
By Anita Clark, Realtor - Homes for Sale in Warner Robins GA
(ColdwellBanker SSK Realtors ~ 478.960.8055)
Comments 17
Real Estate Market in Warner Robins GA in June 2015Please follow the link to share this Infographic ~~~Real Estate Market in Warner Robins GAThe Real Estate Market in Warner Robins GA in June 2015 has a considerable number of buyers who are hungry to own their first, next, or last home right now....
By Anita Clark, Realtor - Homes for Sale in Warner Robins GA
(ColdwellBanker SSK Realtors ~ 478.960.8055)
Comments 24
Real Estate Market in Perry GA in June 2015Please follow the link to share this Infographic ~~~Real Estate Market in Perry GAThe Real Estate Market in Perry GA in June 2015 is smoking hot right now which is great news for buyers, investors, and sellers alike! In a strong real estate market, like ...
By Noah Seidenberg, Chicago-land and its Suburbs (800) 858-7917
(Coldwell Banker)
Comments 19
Lincoln Square Market Report July 2015The Lincoln Square neighborhood of Chicago IL continues to grow and be very desirable. In June as compared to the same time last year there are only 1.1% more listings, almost 7% less closed sales. That does not mean all that much except a lack of inventory. ...
By Michael Jacobs, PasadenaCA Real Estate Representation 818.516.4393
(Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage)
Comments 11
Pasadena CA Historic Highlands Mid-Year 2015 Real Estate Market Update This a real estate market update for the Historic Highlands neighborhood in Pasadena for the first six months of 2015.  Statistical information included in this report has been gathered from our local multiple service(mls) and...
By Joan Cox, Denver Real Estate - Selling One Home at a Time
(Metro Brokers - House to Home, Inc. - Denver Real Estate - 720-231-6373)
Comments 18
Southshore in Aurora CO - Market Update - June 2015    Southshore in Aurora was the location for the 2007 Parade of Homes and features custom homes backing to the reservoir.      Village Homes, Capital Pacific, Pulte & Century Communities have built homes in Southshore.     A few homes offer a pr...
By Amanda S. Davidson, Your Northern Virginia Realtor
(Living A Dream Real Estate)
Comments 13
Amberleigh Subdivision in Alexandria, Va 22315 – Market Update 7.27.15The Amberleigh subdivision is located in Alexandria off of Beulah Road. The tree lined streets provide a peaceful setting and privacy all while being just 5 minutes from popular Kingstowne. Amberleigh consists of 502 townhomes;...
By Ginny Gorman, Homes for Sale in North Kingstown RI and beyond
(Phillips Post Road Realty ~ 401-529-7849~ RI Waterfront Real Estate)
Comments 12
Narragansett RI Home Sales Update June 2015   Homes are still selling well and if you thought the Narragansett home sale market had slowed its pace you would be wrong.  Home sales are up over the prior month by 65%.  And year over year the home sold values are down by 8% year to date in RI coasta...
By Wayne and Jean Marie Zuhl, The Last Names You'll Ever Need in Real Estate
(Hallmark Realtors)
Comments 2
If you are a buyer or a seller interested in a home in Fanwood, please call Team Zuhl! We're happy to help you in all of your real estate needs!For more information on selling a home How Do Sellers Choose the Right Agent? Preparing Your Home to Sell PRIDE in Selling Your Home  3 Simple Steps To S...
By Trisha Roy, I am a rural and lifestyle property specialist.
(United Country Real Estate)
Comments 10
A four-lane highway over the Hawthorne trail tightens into winding country roads, picturesque with views of small lakes and ponds, cozy country cottages and the expanses of wildflowers, tall timberlines dominating the landscape. And somewhere, we swing into Putnam County...home of the Azalea fest...
By Lise Howe, Assoc. Broker and Attorney Licensed in DC, MD, VA,
(Keller Williams Capital Properties)
Comments 0
Market Report June 2015 for Luxury Homes in the Palisades area, Washington, DCHome buyers interested in Luxury Properties in the Palisades, Washington, have a great selection of styles and amenities.  Just click Palisades, Washington DC to view the inventory of available homes above $1,000,000.  ...
By Anna Banana Kruchten - AZ Top Banana of Real Estate!, Broker/Owner
(Phoenix Property Shoppe)
Comments 4
Peoria 2 Bedroom Homes June 2015 Market Report Peoria Arizona Peoria 2 Bedroom Homes June 2015 Market Report:  2 Bedroom Homes for Sale Peoria. 2 Bedroom single family homes amount to a fair percentage of the total homes on the market in Peoria over other Phoenix Metro Cities. This is because the...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $391,000 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 195 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   187 175   0.07% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...
By Toni Weidman, 23 Years Selling Homes in New Port Richey, FL
(Florida Luxury Realty)
Comments 12
Hudson FL YTD Home Sales 2015 Hudson FL YTD Home Sales 2015 for the first 6 months of 2015. The town of Hudson, FL is approximately 12 miles north of New Port Richey, FL.  Hudson, aka Bayonet Point (we'll talk about that another time) has areas of homes on the Gulf of Mexico, subdivisions, farms ...
By Paul S. Henderson, Realtor, Tacoma Washington, Tacoma Washington Agent/Broker & area authority!
(RE/MAX Professionals.)
Comments 2
How is the Gig Harbor, Washington Waterfront Home's Market (7/27/2015) For further information about Gig Harbor or Fox Island Waterfront Homes and a free up-to-date home listings that are in your price range; please contact Paul Henderson, Residential Broker, RE/MAX Professionals Tacoma, Washingt...
By Gabe Sanders, Stuart Florida Real Estate
(the BlueWater Realty team specializing in Martin County Residential Homes, Condos and Land Sales)
Comments 7
Hobe Sound FL 33455 Residential Market Report June 2015 Hobe Sound Real Estate Snapshot for ZIP Code 33455, Residential Sales for June 2015   For June 2015 in the 33455 Zip Code area of Hobe Sound, Florida : There are currently 150 active listings. (Down by 30 homes from May) 119 Residential sal...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Whitehall * Median Listing Price: $146,860 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $72.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 96 0.09% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   88 79   0.11% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Whitehall Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...
By Mike Cooper, Your Winchester, VA Real Estate Pro
(Winchester Real Estate Sales, Cornerstone Business Group Inc)
Comments 23
The Front Royal, VA real estate market had a slight pullback in June 2015 from the previous month. The drop in sales was 6.5% which sounds significant until you realize it was only 3 less homes sold month to month. June home sales were 43, while May was 46. The market shows higher distressed prop...
By Pamela Graham, Honesty, Loyalty and Win Win
(Keller Williams Realty Group)
Comments 0
Like most things in real estate, neighborhoods are constantly changing in value. In some cases they can improve rapidly and decline gradually, but more often than not they change slowly, over time.Ideally, you want to buy property in neighborhoods as they’re appreciating. You certainly don’t want...