- Pam Winterbauer
- Pam Winterbauer Real Estate
- Contact Pam Winterbauer (Pam Winterbauer Real Estate)
- Office Phone
- (925) 735-6300
- Cell Phone
- (510) 512-0909
- (925) 478-3561
- CA DRE #00680718
- Serving the East Bay~San Francisco Bay Area since 1978; Communities of Alamo, Castro Valley, Danville, Dublin, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Newark, Pleasanton, San Leandro, San Lorenzo & Walnut Creek
Pam has been selling real estate in East Bay communities since 1978. As an East Bay Native she has first hand knowledge of the communities and neighborhoods she services and their uniqueness. Pam's work ethic, integrity, and concern about her clients are the most important factors of her businesss. In her eyes success is not recognition or awards. True success is helping other people achieve their dreams and goals.
She is an experienced negotiator, an effective comunicator, provides superior service and positive results whether you are moving across town or across the country.
In her spare time she enjoys travel, playing golf, music, theatre and playing with her puppy, Murphy Brown.
Why Choose Pam - Areas of Expertise
Pam received her sales license in 1978 and continued her education in Real Estate in acquiring many designations to enhance her professionalism. She earned her Brokers license in 1990 and is the Broker/Owner of Pam Winterbauer Real Estate. She is active with her local and State Association of REALTORS® and served as 2010 President of Bay East Associaton of REALTORS® and is Chair of the Legal Affairs Forum and a member of the MLS Business Technology Committee at the California Association of REALTORS® and serving on many different committies on both levels.
She has acquired the following designations to better serve her clients needs
She specializes in the East Bay (Alameda and Contra Costa Counties)
- San Ramon, Danville, Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore
- Castro Valley, Hayward, San Leandro, San Lorenzo
- Alamo, Blackhawk, Diablo, Walnut Creek & Concord
- Lafayette, Moraga and Orinda - Lamorinda Area
- Fremont, Newark and Union City - Tri City Area
State and Local Organizations
- Member of Multiple Listing Services, extending to Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara and Central Valley Counties & also covering the Peninsula to Carmel and San Jose
- State Director for the California Association of REALTORS®. This keeps me updated on Contracts and Real Estate Law.
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS® & Bay East Association of REALTORS ®
- Member National and Northern California Certified Residential Specialist
- Member National and Southern Alameda County Women's Council of REALTORS®
- 2006 REALTOR® of the Year for Bay East Association of REALTORS®
- 2008 Treasurer for the Bay East Association of REALTORS®
- 2009 President Elect for the Bay East Association of REALTORS®
"This is my 3rd time working with Pam. I would recommend her to all friends and family! She is incredible! Her experience and knowledge combined with her high level of integrity and honesty are invaluable to both the seller & buyers. She has my business for life!"
"She was very professional and understood my needs and concerns. She really came thru with solutions."
"Although I am a first-time seller, I judge Pam to be completely competent, professional and accommodating. I am an out-of-state client and she went beyond the call with each time I asked her."
"She is knowledgeable, professional and helped ease our stress during the time the house was on the market."
"Pam's word is her credo, when she says she will do it, she gets it done. Whether it's a call back, legwork, or follow through it's taken care of with expediency."