plano tx 1099c: Richardson TX - Cancellation of Debt. Is it Income or Excludable? - 07/20/19 10:32 AM
You probably know that if you borrow money, and you are legally obligated to repay that debt at a future date, and the debt is either forgiven in full or in part by the lender, the amount of cancelled debt must be reported as income on your tax return. However, did you know that there are situations where the law allows you to exclude the amount from your gross income? There are many taxpayers who come into our Richardson Texas office that are not aware of those potential exclusions.
When debt is canceled, the lender may send a Form 1099-C that identifies … (0 comments)

Bob Jablonsky, Helping you resolve your IRS Problems! (Bob Jablonsky & Associates) Rainmaker large

Bob Jablonsky

Helping you resolve your IRS Problems!

Richardson, TX

More about me…

Bob Jablonsky & Associates

Email Me




RSS 2.0 Feed for this blog