RECENT BLOG POSTS
If you are struggling to make mortgage payments, you may be considering a loan modification as a means to avoid foreclosure.  A loan modification makes it easier for borrowers to satisfy their obligation to their lender by lowering monthly payments.  Payments are lowered by reducing the interest ...
08/20/2009
In an effort to boost the real estate market, more and more programs have become available to assist first time home buyers. Programs exist at the Federal, State and local levels. If you are a first time home buyer looking to purchase property in Miami Beach, you may be eligible for the Miami Bea...
08/16/2009
The $8,000 Federal First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit has been getting a lot of buzz, but did you know that there are other great programs at the state and local levels available to home buyers? Program offerings range from zero-interest loans to grants to specialized mortgage programs. You may qua...
08/16/2009
Miami Beach’s LINCOLN WEST neighborhood is bordered by 17th Street (Venetian Causeway) to the North, 14th Street to the South, Alton Road to the East and the Bay of Biscayne to the West. An enclave for locals and part-timers seeking a quiet retreat, the neighborhood offers many housing options wi...
08/15/2009
Miami Beach’s LINCOLN WEST neighborhood is bordered by 17th Street (Venetian Causeway) to the North, 14th Street to the South, Alton Road to the East and the Bay of Biscayne to the West. An enclave for locals and part-timers seeking a quiet retreat, the neighborhood offers many housing options wi...
08/03/2009
On May 20, 2009 President Obama signed the Helping Families Save Their Homes Act of 2009, which addresses several issues affecting the housing industry. Title VII of the act, entitled Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act of 2009 addresses how tenancy will be handled during foreclosure. The Act w...
06/04/2009
Officials are predicting a "near normal" hurricane season this year.  NOAA’s National Weather Service Climate Prediction Center calls for a 50% probability of a near-normal season, a 25% probability of an above-normal season and a 25% probability of a below-normal season.  A near-normal season tr...
06/01/2009
Hurricane season begins June 1st - are you prepared? The City of Miami Beach is hosting a FREE Storm Prep Expo at the Miami Beach Convention Center on May 30 & 31 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Can't make the expo?  Click Here to view the Public Safety Portal to learn more about hurricane preparedness.
05/30/2009
As the number of Americans facing economic hardship and foreclosure increases, so does the number of short sales listed on the Real Estate market. Basically defined, a short sale occurs when a lender agrees to the sale of a property at a price that is lower than the amount outstanding on the mort...
05/28/2009
The overwhelming concensus remains: now is the time to buy.  In fact, we are in a buyer's market unlike any other many of us will see in our lifetime.  South Florida has seen a steady increase in sales since Fall 2008.  This upward trend is mostly attibuted to historically low interest rates, the...
05/18/2009
Rainmaker
14,372

Bria J. Toulemonde

CDPE
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention