Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2013 

  Today's Market Trends for Worthington * Median Listing Price: $260,990 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $126.00 0.04% Total Listings: 33 -0.21% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   42 56   -0.25% -0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC Wort...
02/24/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Whitehall * Median Listing Price: $129,630 0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $66.00 0.05% Total Listings: 69 -0.19% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   85 88   -0.03% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Whitehall...
02/24/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $516,460 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $127.00 0.03% Total Listings: 147 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   157 177   -0.11% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Powel...
02/24/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Johnstown * Median Listing Price: $225,280 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $104.00 -0.09% Total Listings: 42   Total Listings Previous Months: January December   42 47   -0.11% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Johnsto...
02/24/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $274,220 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $107.00 0.02% Total Listings: 219 -0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: February December   219 254   0% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   We...
02/24/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $175,430 0.29% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $71.00 0.01% Total Listings: 24 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   23 22   0.05% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Utica Ohio ...
02/24/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Urbancrest * Median Listing Price: $171,380 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $85.00 0% Total Listings: 219 0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   200 232   -0.14% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Urban...
02/24/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Upper Arlington * Median Listing Price: $604,610 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $170.00 0.06% Total Listings: 106 -0.22% Total Listings Previous Months: February December   98 136   -0.06% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard L...
02/24/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Thurston * Median Listing Price: $43,230 -0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $39.00 -0.07% Total Listings: 3   Total Listings Previous Months: January December   3 2   0.5% -0.33% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Thurston Ohio R...
02/23/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Thornville * Median Listing Price: $275,590 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $119.00 0.04% Total Listings: 56 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   55 61   -0.1% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Thorn...
02/23/2013
Rainmaker
1,008,310

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information