Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2013 

  Welcome to our Howard real estate website including Home For Sale In Howard Ohio. Here you will be able to search all homes for sale in the Howard OH real estate MLS. This includes all Howard OH properties for sale such as houses, homes and condominiums and also includes foreclosures, short-sal...
03/24/2013
  Welcome to our Grove City real estate supersite including Home In Grove City Ohio. Here you will be able to search all homes for sale in the Grove City Ohio real estate MLS. This includes all Grove City OH properties for sale such as condominiums, houses and homes and also includes short-sales,...
03/24/2013
I just read this press release about how Keller Williams Realty went and paid their agents the loss of a normal commission because a competing real estate company was only paying a $1 co-op to the buyers agents on their listings... To me, that is one of the most jacked up things I have ever heard...
03/22/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Worthington * Median Listing Price: $259,850 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $129.00 0.02% Total Listings: 42 0.27% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   33 42   -0.21% -0.25% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Worth...
03/21/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Whitehall * Median Listing Price: $139,610 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $70.00 0.06% Total Listings: 80 0.16% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   69 85   -0.19% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Whiteh...
03/21/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Obetz * Median Listing Price: $77,490 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $58.00 0.09% Total Listings: 179 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   184 189   -0.03% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Obetz O...
03/21/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $363,070 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $111.00 0% Total Listings: 14 -0.18% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   17 12   0.42% 0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Alexandr...
03/21/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $300,950 0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $109.00 0.01% Total Listings: 191 -0.12% Total Listings Previous Months: January February   219 219   -0.14% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Wes...
03/20/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $215,620 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $100.00 0.04% Total Listings: 114 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   111 117   -0.05% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Gah...
03/20/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $161,580 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $75.00 0.06% Total Listings: 25 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   24 23   0.04% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Utica Ohio ...
03/20/2013
Rainmaker
1,008,975

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information