Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2013 

  Today's Market Trends for Urbancrest * Median Listing Price: $173,290 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $88.00 0.04% Total Listings: 236 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   219 200   0.1% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Urba...
03/20/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Upper Arlington * Median Listing Price: $578,980 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $152.00 -0.11% Total Listings: 107 0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: January February   106 98   -0.22% -0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard L...
03/20/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Thurston * Median Listing Price: $69,900 0.62% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $51.00 0.31% Total Listings: 2 -0.33% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   3 3   0% 0.5% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Thurston Ohio Re...
03/20/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Thornville * Median Listing Price: $277,770 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $123.00 0.03% Total Listings: 56   Total Listings Previous Months: February January   56 55   0.02% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Thornville...
03/20/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $291,380 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 38 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   37 45   -0.18% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Sunbur...
03/20/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Sugar Grove * Median Listing Price: $208,820 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.00 0.06% Total Listings: 18 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   20 18   0.11% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Sugar Gr...
03/19/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Stoutsville * Median Listing Price: $194,100 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 11   Total Listings Previous Months: February January   11 16   -0.31% -0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Stoutsv...
03/19/2013
  Today's Market Trends for South Bloomfield * Median Listing Price: $181,000 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $84.00 0.01% Total Listings: 43 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   41 39   0.05% -0.2% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   S...
03/19/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $161,350 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 -0.09% Total Listings: 9 0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   8 7   0.14% -0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC    ...
03/19/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Rushville * Median Listing Price: $142,930 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 8   Total Listings Previous Months: February January   8 10   -0.2% -0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Rushville Oh...
03/18/2013
Rainmaker
1,030,307

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information