Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2013 

  Today's Market Trends for Reynoldsburg * Median Listing Price: $139,600 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $74.00 0.04% Total Listings: 152 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   169 162   0.04% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   ...
03/18/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Radnor * Median Listing Price: $227,270 0.1% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $103.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 6 0.50% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   4 5   -0.2% -0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Radnor Ohio ...
03/18/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Prospect * Median Listing Price: $164,060 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $78.00 0.04% Total Listings: 9 -0.25% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   12 11   0.09% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Prospect Ohi...
03/18/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $493,180 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $123.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 146 -0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   147 157   -0.06% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Po...
03/17/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Pleasantville * Median Listing Price: $120,350 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $80.00 0.08% Total Listings: 12 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   13 11   0.18% 0.57% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Ple...
03/17/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Plain City * Median Listing Price: $333,130 0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $118.00 0.01% Total Listings: 44 0.19% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   37 45   -0.18% -0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC     Pl...
03/17/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Pickerington * Median Listing Price: $227,960 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $86.00 0.02% Total Listings: 153 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   161 157   0.03% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   ...
03/17/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Pataskala * Median Listing Price: $213,190 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $92.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 121 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   119 110   0.08% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Pat...
03/16/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $250,690 0.13% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $113.00 0.06% Total Listings: 17 0.21% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   14 15   -0.07% -0.32% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Ostra...
03/16/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Orient * Median Listing Price: $207,900 0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $83.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 28 -0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   32 34   -0.06% -0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Orient ...
03/16/2013
Rainmaker
1,030,064

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information