Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2013 

  Today's Market Trends for Obetz * Median Listing Price: $77,490 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $58.00 0.09% Total Listings: 179 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   184 189   -0.03% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Obetz O...
03/16/2013
  Today's Market Trends for New Albany * Median Listing Price: $663,150 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $154.00 0.01% Total Listings: 103 0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   90 89   0.01% -0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   New...
03/15/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Nashport * Median Listing Price: $176,490 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $86.00 0.01% Total Listings: 38 -0.12% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   43 40   0.08% -0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Nashpor...
03/15/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Millersport * Median Listing Price: $296,410 -0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $142.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 15 0.25% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   12 17   -0.29% -0.15% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   M...
03/15/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $211,840 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $91.00 0% Total Listings: 151 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   165 176   -0.06% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Mary...
03/15/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Marengo * Median Listing Price: $217,520 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.00 0.09% Total Listings: 16 0.23% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   13 16   -0.19% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Marengo...
03/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Marble Cliff * Median Listing Price: $275,170 -0.19% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $180.00 0.01% Total Listings: 9 -0.25% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   12 15   -0.2% -0.32% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Ma...
03/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $169,950 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $89.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 98 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   103 111   -0.07% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   London O...
03/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Lockbourne * Median Listing Price: $156,950 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $67.00 -0.07% Total Listings: 12 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   13 12   0.08% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Loc...
03/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Lithopolis * Median Listing Price: $172,340 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $84.00 -0.09% Total Listings: 5   Total Listings Previous Months: February January   5 2   1.5% -0.33% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Lithopolis Oh...
03/13/2013
Rainmaker
1,030,064

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information