Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2013 

  Today's Market Trends for Lewis Center * Median Listing Price: $303,670 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $116.00 0.01% Total Listings: 62 -0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   63 54   0.17% -0.21% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC    
03/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Lancaster * Median Listing Price: $149,090 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $80.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 229 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   226 233   -0.03% -0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   L...
03/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Kirkersville * Median Listing Price: $85,270 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $48.00 0% Total Listings: 3   Total Listings Previous Months: February January   3 2   0.5% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC     Kirkersville Ohio Rea...
03/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Kingston * Median Listing Price: $107,850 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $55.00 0.06% Total Listings: 4 0.33% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   3 3   0% -0.4% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Kingston Ohio R...
03/11/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Kilbourne * Total Listings Previous Months:   March     1   0% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Kilbourne Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Mar 2013 Kilbourne Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate
03/11/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Johnstown * Median Listing Price: $212,440 -0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $100.00 -0.04% Total Listings: 46 0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   42 42   0% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Johnsto...
03/11/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Jacksontown * Median Listing Price: $84,900 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $44.00 -0.27% Total Listings: 1 -0.50% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   2 3   -0.33% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Jacksonto...
03/11/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Hilliard * Median Listing Price: $223,310 -0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $109.00 0.02% Total Listings: 135 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   133 143   -0.07% -0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Hi...
03/09/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Hide-a-way Hills * Median Listing Price: $194,410 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $86.00 0.01% Total Listings: 41 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   37 39   -0.05% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC  ...
03/09/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $239,740 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $104.00 0% Total Listings: 38 0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   36 42   -0.14% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Hebron Ohio...
03/09/2013
Rainmaker
1,066,958

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information