Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2013 

  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $178,300 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.00 -0.06% Total Listings: 61 0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   54 55   -0.02% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC Heath Ohio ...
03/09/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Groveport * Median Listing Price: $153,560 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $81.00 0.01% Total Listings: 49 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   53 49   0.08% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Grovepo...
03/08/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $173,290 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $88.00 0.04% Total Listings: 236 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   219 200   0.1% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Grov...
03/08/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Granville * Median Listing Price: $400,110 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $119.00 0.03% Total Listings: 94 0.18% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   80 75   0.07% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Granvill...
03/08/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Grandview * Median Listing Price: $275,170 -0.19% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $180.00 0.01% Total Listings: 9 -0.25% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   12 15   -0.2% -0.32% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Grand...
03/08/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Glenford * Median Listing Price: $138,520 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $98.00 0.13% Total Listings: 9 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   10 7   0.43% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC Glenford Ohio ...
03/07/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Galloway * Median Listing Price: $141,950 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $82.00 0.04% Total Listings: 123 -0.15% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   144 134   0.07% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Gall...
03/07/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Galena * Median Listing Price: $506,960 0.14% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $137.00 -0.04% Total Listings: 71 0.22% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   58 66   -0.12% -0.15% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Galena ...
03/07/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $215,620 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $100.00 0.04% Total Listings: 114 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   111 117   -0.05% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC Gahan...
03/07/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Frazeysburg * Median Listing Price: $126,670 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $83.00 0.04% Total Listings: 55 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   59 36   0.64% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Fra...
03/07/2013
Rainmaker
1,026,560

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information