Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2013 

  Today's Market Trends for Etna * Median Listing Price: $113,730 -0.2% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $65.00 -0.19% Total Listings: 4   Total Listings Previous Months: February January   4 5   -0.2% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC Etna Ohio Real Estate Ma...
03/07/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Dublin * Median Listing Price: $509,470 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $135.00 0% Total Listings: 181 -0.00% Total Listings Previous Months: January February   182 182   -0.17% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC Dublin Ohio Real...
03/07/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $321,140 0.14% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $103.00 0.05% Total Listings: 211 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   218 231   -0.06% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   De...
03/07/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Croton * Median Listing Price: $150,800 -0.15% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $90.00 -0.09% Total Listings: 7 0.17% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   6 6   0% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Croton Ohio Re...
03/06/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Columbus * Median Listing Price: $305,250 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $64.00 -0.49% Total Listings: 2 -0.60% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   5 2   1.5% -0.5% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Columbus O...
03/06/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Clintonville * Median Listing Price: $212,980 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $126.00 0.01% Total Listings: 105 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: January February   113 100   -0.19% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   C...
03/06/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Centerburg * Median Listing Price: $229,600 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $104.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 16 -0.38% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   26 27   -0.04% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Ce...
03/06/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Carroll * Median Listing Price: $281,380 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 13 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   14 11   0.27% -0.15% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC Carroll ...
03/05/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Canal Winchester * Median Listing Price: $195,240 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $88.00 0.01% Total Listings: 125 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   130 131   -0.01% -0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard L...
03/05/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Buckeye Lake * Median Listing Price: $157,740 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $103.00 0.01% Total Listings: 24 0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   21 21   0% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC Buckeye...
03/05/2013
Rainmaker
1,030,415

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information