Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2013 

  Today's Market Trends for Brownsville * Median Listing Price: $121,680 -0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $60.00 -0.21% Total Listings: 4 0.33% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   3 3   0% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC Brownsville Ohi...
03/05/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Bremen * Median Listing Price: $194,410 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $86.00 0.01% Total Listings: 41 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   37 39   -0.05% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC Bremen Ohio...
03/03/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Blacklick * Median Listing Price: $239,120 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 0.02% Total Listings: 101 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   112 109   0.03% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC Black...
03/03/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Bexley * Median Listing Price: $382,960 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $131.00 0.07% Total Listings: 78 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   75 81   -0.07% -0.22% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Bexley O...
03/03/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Baltimore * Median Listing Price: $197,130 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $101.00 0% Total Listings: 41 0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   36 34   0.06% -0.19% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Baltimore...
03/03/2013
  Welcome to our Grove City Ohio real estate information site including Grove City OH Properties For Sale. Here you will be able to search all homes for sale in the Grove City Ohio real estate MLS. This includes all Grove City Ohio properties for sale such as homes, houses and condominiums and al...
03/02/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Ashville * Median Listing Price: $181,000 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $84.00 0.01% Total Listings: 43 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   41 39   0.05% -0.2% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Ashville ...
03/02/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Ashley * Median Listing Price: $162,460 -0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $82.00 -0.13% Total Listings: 12 0.20% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   10 10   0% -0.33% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Ashley Ohio...
03/02/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Amanda * Median Listing Price: $132,180 0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $59.00 -0.05% Total Listings: 6 -0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   7 11   -0.36% -0.31% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Amanda Oh...
03/02/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $363,070 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $111.00 0% Total Listings: 14 -0.18% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   17 12   0.42% 0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Alexandr...
03/02/2013
Rainmaker
1,030,912

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information