Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2013 

  Today's Market Trends for Worthington * Median Listing Price: $294,620 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $139.00 0.05% Total Listings: 34   Total Listings Previous Months: April March   34 42   -0.19% 0.27% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Worthington Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...
05/29/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Whitehall * Median Listing Price: $138,110 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $67.00 0% Total Listings: 94 0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   86 80   0.08% 0.16% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Whitehall Ohio Real Estate Market Report for M...
05/29/2013
    Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $308,820 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $108.00 0% Total Listings: 215 0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: March April   191 204   -0.12% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market R...
05/29/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $188,120 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $81.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 23 0.21% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   19 25   -0.24% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2013...
05/28/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Urbancrest * Median Listing Price: $187,430 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $89.00 0% Total Listings: 232 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   221 236   -0.06% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes Urbancrest Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...
05/28/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Upper Arlington * Median Listing Price: $702,260 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $169.00 -0% Total Listings: 113 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months: March April   107 102   0.1% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes Upper Arlington Ohio Real Estate Mark...
05/28/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Thurston * Median Listing Price: $60,900 -0.1% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $47.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 3 0.50% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   2 2   0% -0.33% * All data pertains to single-family homes Thurston Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 201...
05/28/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Thornville * Median Listing Price: $249,820 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.00 0.02% Total Listings: 73 0.18% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   62 56   0.11% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes Thornville Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...
05/28/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $256,560 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $108.00 -0.05% Total Listings: 36 -0.22% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   46 38   0.21% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...
05/28/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Sugar Grove * Median Listing Price: $180,120 0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $93.00 0.07% Total Listings: 17 0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   16 18   -0.11% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sugar Grove Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...
05/27/2013
Rainmaker
1,007,886

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information