Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2013 

  Today's Market Trends for Worthington * Median Listing Price: $336,780 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $141.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 41 0.21% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   34 34   0% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes Worthington Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul...
07/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Whitehall * Median Listing Price: $150,890 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $70.00 0.04% Total Listings: 107 0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   95 94   0.01% 0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes Whitehall Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Ju...
07/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $308,820 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $108.00 0% Total Listings: 215 0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: June July   236 244   0.1% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...
07/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $204,430 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $85.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 25 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   24 23   0.04% 0.21% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 201...
07/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Upper Arlington * Median Listing Price: $590,430 -0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $158.00 -0.05% Total Listings: 94 0.36% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   69 69   0% 0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Upper Arlington Ohio Real Estate Market ...
07/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $239,870 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $107.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 36 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   35 36   -0.03% -0.22% * All data pertains to single-family homes Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Ju...
07/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $123,620 -0.16% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $88.00 0.09% Total Listings: 13 0.30% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   10 12   -0.17% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Mark...
07/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Reynoldsburg * Median Listing Price: $148,280 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $77.00 0% Total Listings: 177 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   164 161   0.02% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Reynoldsburg Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...
07/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Radnor * Median Listing Price: $177,360 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $87.00 -0.09% Total Listings: 5   Total Listings Previous Months: June May   5 7   -0.29% 0.4% * All data pertains to single-family homes Radnor Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2013   Rad...
07/13/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $524,750 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $131.00 0.03% Total Listings: 177 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   169 162   0.04% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul...
07/13/2013
Rainmaker
1,008,857

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information