Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2013 

  Today's Market Trends for Worthington * Median Listing Price: $288,580 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $135.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 39 -0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   43 38   0.13% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Worthington Ohio Real Estate Mark...
11/28/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Whitehall * Median Listing Price: $144,060 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $72.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 107 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   99 104   -0.05% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Whitehall Ohio Real Estate Marke...
11/27/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $336,380 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 272 0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: October November   263 284   -0.03% 0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate ...
11/27/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $267,470 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 0.02% Total Listings: 27 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   30 26   0.15% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...
11/26/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Upper Arlington * Median Listing Price: $539,390 -0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $168.00 0.02% Total Listings: 102 0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   93 92   0.01% 0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Upper Arlington Ohio Real Es...
11/26/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $282,480 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $115.00 0.06% Total Listings: 45 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   48 57   -0.16% 0.21% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...
11/25/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $181,710 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 0.02% Total Listings: 13 -0.19% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   16 16   0% 0.23% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estat...
11/25/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Reynoldsburg * Median Listing Price: $140,620 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $78.00 0% Total Listings: 193 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   203 207   -0.02% 0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Reynoldsburg Ohio Real Estate M...
11/24/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Radnor * Median Listing Price: $138,930 -0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $64.00 -0.18% Total Listings: 3 -0.25% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   4 6   -0.33% 0.5% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Radnor Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...
11/24/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $468,190 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $124.00 -0.04% Total Listings: 179 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   192 179   0.07% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Re...
11/23/2013
Rainmaker
1,011,576

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information