Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2013 

  Today's Market Trends for Worthington * Median Listing Price: $287,050 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $130.00 -0.04% Total Listings: 36 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   39 43   -0.09% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Worthington Ohio Real Estate Ma...
12/08/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Whitehall * Median Listing Price: $133,440 -0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $69.00 -0.04% Total Listings: 97 -0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   107 99   0.08% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Whitehall Ohio Real Estate Market...
12/08/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $340,700 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $113.00 0.03% Total Listings: 263 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: November December   284 248   0.09% -0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate...
12/08/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $279,950 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $98.00 0.02% Total Listings: 25 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   27 30   -0.1% 0.15% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...
12/08/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Upper Arlington * Median Listing Price: $545,190 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $165.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 89 -0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   102 93   0.1% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Upper Arlington Ohio Real Est...
12/08/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $283,090 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $114.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 47 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   45 48   -0.06% -0.16% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...
12/08/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $176,090 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $90.00 -0.06% Total Listings: 14 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   13 16   -0.19% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Esta...
12/08/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Reynoldsburg * Median Listing Price: $140,910 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $77.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 180 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   193 203   -0.05% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Reynoldsburg Ohio Real Estate M...
12/08/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Radnor * Median Listing Price: $158,800 0.14% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $85.00 0.33% Total Listings: 6 1.00% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   3 4   -0.25% -0.33% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Radnor Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...
12/08/2013
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $481,410 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $126.00 0.02% Total Listings: 164 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   179 192   -0.07% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report...
12/08/2013
Rainmaker
1,008,310

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information