Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2014 

  Today's Market Trends for Lancaster * Median Listing Price: $159,370 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $84.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 199 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   213 242   -0.12% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Lancaster Ohio Real Estate Mar...
02/10/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Kirkersville * Median Listing Price: $70,960 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $39.00 0.11% Total Listings: 5   Total Listings Previous Months: January December   5 7   -0.29% 0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Kirkersville Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...
02/10/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Kilbourne * Total Listings Previous Months:   February     1   0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Kilbourne Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2014   Kilbourne OH Subdivisions Kilbourne Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
02/10/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Johnstown * Median Listing Price: $235,750 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $109.00 0.01% Total Listings: 44 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   47 53   -0.11% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Johnstown Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...
02/10/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Hilliard * Median Listing Price: $263,870 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $112.00 0.04% Total Listings: 104 -0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   120 137   -0.12% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hilliard Ohio Real Estate Market...
02/10/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $306,570 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.00 0.02% Total Listings: 29 -0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   32 39   -0.18% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...
02/10/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $184,720 0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $90.00 0.03% Total Listings: 69 -0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   76 79   -0.04% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...
02/10/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Groveport * Median Listing Price: $144,520 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $74.00 -0.04% Total Listings: 41 -0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   42 54   -0.22% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Groveport Ohio Real Estate Market...
02/10/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $180,840 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $90.00 0% Total Listings: 240 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   250 292   -0.14% -0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market...
02/10/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Granville * Median Listing Price: $492,910 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $140.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 87 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   85 100   -0.15% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Granville Ohio Real Estate Market...
02/10/2014
Rainmaker
1,007,718

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information