Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2014 

  Today's Market Trends for Worthington * Median Listing Price: $321,100 0.14% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $139.00 0.05% Total Listings: 25 0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   23 22   0.05% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Worthington Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...
05/14/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Whitehall * Median Listing Price: $133,310 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $69.00 0.03% Total Listings: 95 0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   86 89   -0.03% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Whitehall Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...
05/14/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $371,950 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.00 0.03% Total Listings: 187 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   185 178   0.06% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market R...
05/14/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $274,500 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $102.00 -0.05% Total Listings: 15   Total Listings Previous Months: April March   15 18   -0.17% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2...
05/14/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Upper Arlington * Median Listing Price: $653,230 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $170.00 0.06% Total Listings: 73 0.33% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   55 52   0.06% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Upper Arlington Ohio Real Estate Ma...
05/14/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $269,670 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $109.00 -0.06% Total Listings: 39 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   37 30   0.23% -0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...
05/14/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $201,500 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $85.00 0.05% Total Listings: 14   Total Listings Previous Months: April March   14 12   0.17% -0.2% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Market...
05/14/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Reynoldsburg * Median Listing Price: $153,950 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $81.00 0% Total Listings: 137 -0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   139 157   -0.11% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Reynoldsburg Ohio Real Estate Market R...
05/14/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Radnor * Median Listing Price: $196,350 0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.00 0.1% Total Listings: 4 -0.33% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   6 7   -0.14% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Radnor Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2014 ...
05/14/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $519,380 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $131.00 0.01% Total Listings: 148 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   138 131   0.05% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...
05/14/2014
Rainmaker
1,008,969

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information