Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2014 

  Today's Market Trends for Worthington * Median Listing Price: $282,050 -0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $139.00 0% Total Listings: 37 0.48% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   25 23   0.09% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Worthington Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...
06/29/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Whitehall * Median Listing Price: $146,830 0.1% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $71.00 0.03% Total Listings: 87 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   95 86   0.1% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Whitehall Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...
06/29/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $374,370 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $118.00 0.01% Total Listings: 241 0.29% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   187 185   0.01% 0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market Re...
06/28/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $277,990 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 -0.06% Total Listings: 13 -0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   15 15   0% -0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2014...
06/28/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Upper Arlington * Median Listing Price: $576,070 -0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $166.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 85 0.16% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   73 55   0.33% 0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Upper Arlington Ohio Real Estate Mar...
06/27/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $268,310 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.00 0.01% Total Listings: 45 0.15% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   39 37   0.05% 0.23% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Ju...
06/27/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $204,060 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $89.00 0.05% Total Listings: 12 -0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   14 14   0% 0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Market...
06/26/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Reynoldsburg * Median Listing Price: $152,260 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $81.00 0% Total Listings: 148 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   137 139   -0.01% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Reynoldsburg Ohio Real Estate Market Re...
06/26/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Radnor * Median Listing Price: $205,800 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 3 -0.25% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   4 6   -0.33% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Radnor Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2...
06/25/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $528,810 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $135.00 0.03% Total Listings: 166 0.12% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   148 138   0.07% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Ju...
06/25/2014
Rainmaker
1,047,618

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information