Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2014 

  Today's Market Trends for Plain City * Median Listing Price: $334,590 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $123.00 0.08% Total Listings: 47 0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   43 33   0.3% -0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Plain City Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...
06/24/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Pickerington * Median Listing Price: $255,540 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $95.00 0.02% Total Listings: 157 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   162 160   0.01% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Pickerington Ohio Real Estate Market R...
06/24/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Pataskala * Median Listing Price: $249,720 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $105.00 0.04% Total Listings: 120 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   112 122   -0.08% 0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Pataskala Ohio Real Estate Market Report...
06/23/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Ostrander * Median Listing Price: $282,050 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $129.00 -0.05% Total Listings: 17 0.42% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   12 8   0.5% -0.27% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Ostrander Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...
06/23/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $137,420 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $75.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 287 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   280 275   0.02% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2...
06/22/2014
  Today's Market Trends for New Albany * Median Listing Price: $714,660 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $155.00 0.01% Total Listings: 115 0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   101 95   0.06% -0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   New Albany Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...
06/22/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Marysville * Median Listing Price: $221,970 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 155 0.12% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   138 129   0.07% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Marysville Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...
06/21/2014
  Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $192,010 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $100.00 0.02% Total Listings: 134 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   124 116   0.07% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for J...
06/21/2014
Check out this Beautiful Pickerington Home for Sale in Haaf Farm Subdivision with an over 1/2 Acre Lot and Walk Out Basement! It has an incredible deck, 3 car garage and is move-in ready. 4 Bedrooms and Loft! 2.5 Bathrooms Family Room, Living Room, Dining Room, Den, Easting Space 2,662 SQFT + Fu...
06/21/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Lockbourne * Median Listing Price: $196,120 0.21% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $95.00 0.23% Total Listings: 12 0.33% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   9 9   0% -0.18% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Lockbourne Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Ju...
06/20/2014
Rainmaker
1,029,264

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information