Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2014 

  Today's Market Trends for Lithopolis * Median Listing Price: $177,640 0.23% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $80.00 0.01% Total Listings: 9 0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   8 9   -0.11% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Lithopolis Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun...
06/20/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Lewis Center * Median Listing Price: $330,250 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $112.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 76 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   74 74   0% 0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Lewis Center Ohio Real Estate Market Report...
06/19/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Lancaster * Median Listing Price: $166,610 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $87.00 0.02% Total Listings: 215 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   205 212   -0.03% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Lancaster Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...
06/19/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Kirkersville * Median Listing Price: $109,900 0.52% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $82.00 1% Total Listings: 1 -0.67% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   3 5   -0.4% -0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Kirkersville Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...
06/18/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Kilbourne * Median Listing Price: $99,900 -0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $77.00 -0.09% Total Listings: 1   Total Listings Previous Months: May April   1 1   0% -0.5% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Kilbourne Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2014 ...
06/18/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Johnstown * Median Listing Price: $249,510 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $101.00 0.11% Total Listings: 57 0.36% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   42 46   -0.09% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Johnstown Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...
06/17/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Hilliard * Median Listing Price: $278,070 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $115.00 0.02% Total Listings: 140 0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   124 103   0.2% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hilliard Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...
06/17/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $283,610 -0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.00 0.01% Total Listings: 38 0.23% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   31 32   -0.03% 0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun...
06/16/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $191,940 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 61 -0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   71 78   -0.09% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun ...
06/16/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Groveport * Median Listing Price: $156,530 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $82.00 0.03% Total Listings: 36 0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   33 32   0.03% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Groveport Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...
06/15/2014
Rainmaker
1,030,822

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information