Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2014 

  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $185,680 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $93.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 242 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   236 229   0.03% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...
06/15/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Granville * Median Listing Price: $525,840 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $135.00 0.04% Total Listings: 95 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   93 91   0.02% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Granville Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...
06/14/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Galloway * Median Listing Price: $153,610 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $87.00 0% Total Listings: 94 0.15% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   82 71   0.15% -0.16% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Galloway Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 20...
06/14/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Galena * Median Listing Price: $476,070 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $134.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 76 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   84 80   0.05% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Galena Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Ju...
06/13/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Gahanna * Median Listing Price: $214,540 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $104.00 0.02% Total Listings: 98 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   96 101   -0.05% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Gahanna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for J...
06/13/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Etna * Total Listings Previous Months:   June     1   0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Etna Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2014   Etna OH Subdivisions Brandy Mill Estates Cameron Chase Cumberland Trails Jardin Manor Longwood Crossing Mayflower Or...
06/12/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Dublin * Median Listing Price: $549,730 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $136.00 -0% Total Listings: 239 0.24% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   193 198   -0.02% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Dublin Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 20...
06/12/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Delaware * Median Listing Price: $367,880 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.00 0% Total Listings: 233 0.19% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   195 185   0.05% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Delaware Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...
06/11/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Croton * Median Listing Price: $211,870 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $77.00 0.01% Total Listings: 8   Total Listings Previous Months: May April   8 9   -0.11% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Croton Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2014   ...
06/11/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Columbus * Median Listing Price: $140,090 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $74.00 0.02% Total Listings: 1501 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   1537 1546   0.01% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Columbus Ohio Real Estate Market Report...
06/10/2014
Rainmaker
1,029,426

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information