Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2014 

  Today's Market Trends for Worthington * Median Listing Price: $347,580 0.23% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $137.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 37   Total Listings Previous Months: June May   37 25   0.48% 0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Worthington Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...
07/28/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Whitehall * Median Listing Price: $146,910 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $72.00 0.01% Total Listings: 99 0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   87 95   -0.08% 0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Whitehall Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul ...
07/28/2014
I am on a quest to find a formula that yields a 5% Conversion Rate of Internet Leads to Closings. My background for the last 12 years has been generating internet leads for real estate agents.. and then almost 5 years ago I first got my real estate license to start generating leads for myself.. S...
07/28/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $377,840 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $121.00 0.02% Total Listings: 221 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   241 187   0.29% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...
07/27/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $264,640 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 0% Total Listings: 21 0.62% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   13 15   -0.13% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2014   Ut...
07/27/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Upper Arlington * Median Listing Price: $540,530 -0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $170.00 0.02% Total Listings: 79 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   85 73   0.16% 0.33% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Upper Arlington Ohio Real Estate Mark...
07/26/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $300,670 0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.00 0.09% Total Listings: 47 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   45 39   0.15% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul ...
07/26/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $157,240 -0.23% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $64.00 -0.28% Total Listings: 14 0.17% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   12 14   -0.14% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Marke...
07/25/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Reynoldsburg * Median Listing Price: $158,270 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $81.00 0% Total Listings: 171 0.16% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   148 137   0.08% -0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Reynoldsburg Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...
07/25/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Radnor * Median Listing Price: $229,740 0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $102.00 0.06% Total Listings: 5 0.67% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   3 4   -0.25% -0.33% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Radnor Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 201...
07/24/2014
Rainmaker
1,011,676

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information