Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2014 

 View Current Discounts, Promotions & Inventory Homes Call 614-835-7151 to schedule a tour on any Centex Homes model home, inventory home or spec home in Reynolds Crossing Reynoldsburg or Central Ohio. Centex Homes is a New Home Builder in Central Ohio and builds in the Reynolds Crossing subdivis...
08/27/2014
  View Current West Jefferson OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 4Total Volume: $440,385Average List Price: $110,096Original Total Volume: $411,300Original Average List Price: $102,825Sold Total Volume: $406,933Sold Average List Price: $101,733 Homes Sold $122,500 - 637 Brookdale Drive, West...
08/26/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $245,210 -0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 24 0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   21 13   0.62% -0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug ...
08/26/2014
View Current Discounts, Promotions & Inventory Homes Call 614-835-7151 to schedule a tour on any Pulte Homes model home, inventory home or spec home in Fox Glen Pickerington or Central Ohio. Pulte Homes is a New Home Builder in Central Ohio and builds in the Fox Glen subdivision in Ohio. Fox Glen...
08/26/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $319,920 0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $119.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 37 -0.21% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   47 45   0.04% 0.15% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...
08/25/2014
  View Current Sunbury OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 20Total Volume: $4,875,690Average List Price: $243,785Original Total Volume: $5,049,790Original Average List Price: $252,490Sold Total Volume: $4,708,200Sold Average List Price: $235,410 Homes Sold $475,000 - 19 State Route 61, Sunbur...
08/24/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $202,340 0.29% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $80.0000 0.25% Total Listings: 10 -0.29% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   14 12   0.17% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate ...
08/24/2014
  View Current Saint Louisville OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 2Total Volume: $125,400Average List Price: $62,700Original Total Volume: $133,900Original Average List Price: $66,950Sold Total Volume: $114,345Sold Average List Price: $57,173 Homes Sold $92,500 - 117 Moreland Street, Saint ...
08/24/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Reynoldsburg * Median Listing Price: $160,610 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $82.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 176 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   171 148   0.16% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Reynoldsburg Ohio Real Estate Market ...
08/24/2014
  View Current Reynoldsburg OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 57Total Volume: $7,504,148Average List Price: $131,652Original Total Volume: $7,654,008Original Average List Price: $134,281Sold Total Volume: $7,310,300Sold Average List Price: $128,251 Homes Sold $337,500 - 7842 Palmer SW Road,...
08/23/2014
Rainmaker
1,008,310

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information