Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2014 

  Today's Market Trends for Worthington * Median Listing Price: $299,990 -0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $133.0000 0.06% Total Listings: 43 0.26% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   34 37   -0.08% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Worthington Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...
09/27/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $351,230 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $114.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 267 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   260 221   0.18% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Westerville Ohio Real Estate Mar...
09/26/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $262,030 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 24   Total Listings Previous Months: August July   24 21   0.14% 0.62% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2014...
09/26/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $295,320 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $119.0000 0% Total Listings: 41 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   37 47   -0.21% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...
09/25/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $186,220 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $90.0000 0.13% Total Listings: 15 0.50% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   10 14   -0.29% 0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estat...
09/24/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Reynoldsburg * Median Listing Price: $161,560 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $82.0000 0% Total Listings: 187 0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   176 171   0.03% 0.16% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Reynoldsburg Ohio Real Estate Market R...
09/24/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Radnor * Median Listing Price: $194,800 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $102.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 3 -0.40% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   5 5   0% 0.67% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Radnor Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep ...
09/23/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $530,290 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $135.0000 0% Total Listings: 198 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   195 188   0.04% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for S...
09/23/2014
HECM For Purchase - Buy a Home With As Little as 40% Down if you are 62 or Older In a nutshell, the HECM for Purchase program is an aged-based mortgage backed by the FHA for folks aged 62 and older. Unlike a traditional mortgage, monthly payments are deferred and the loan balance increases over t...
09/23/2014
  Today's Market Trends for Plain City * Median Listing Price: $371,690 0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $130.0000 0.06% Total Listings: 57 -0.12% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   65 58   0.12% 0.23% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Plain City Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...
09/22/2014
Rainmaker
1,008,382

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information