Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2015 

 Today's Market Trends for Worthington * Median Listing Price: $406,840 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $148.0000 0.06% Total Listings: 29 0.81% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   16 22   -0.27% 0.57% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Worthington Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...
05/27/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Whitehall * Median Listing Price: $134,770 0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $68.0000 0% Total Listings: 79 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   73 81   -0.1% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Whitehall Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2...
05/26/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $375,020 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $115.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 175 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   168 149   0.13% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market ...
05/26/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $214,030 -0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.0000 -0.05% Total Listings: 11 0.22% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   9 10   -0.1% -0.33% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2...
05/25/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Upper Arlington * Median Listing Price: $674,450 0.1% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $182.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 52 -0.09% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   57 58   -0.02% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Upper Arlington Ohio Real Estate M...
05/25/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $354,960 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $128.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 25 0.32% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   19 26   -0.27% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for M...
05/24/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $179,560 0.42% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $86.0000 0.13% Total Listings: 9 0.50% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   6 6   0% 0.5% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...
05/24/2015
  COMING SOON! - Hilliard SchoolsThis beautiful home in Hilliard Schools will be listed for sale soon, located at 3846 Buckskin Court, Columbus OH 43221. 3 Bedrooms, 2.1 Bathrooms, 1,547 SQFT + Finished Basement, Saddlebrook Subdivision.. this won't last long!Please Text "Coming Soon" to 614-489-...
05/24/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Reynoldsburg * Median Listing Price: $168,290 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $89.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 127 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   123 135   -0.09% 0.15% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Reynoldsburg Ohio Real Estate Market Re...
05/23/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Radnor * Total Listings Previous Months:May March   1 1   0% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Radnor Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2015  Radnor OH Subdivisions Rural Radnor Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
05/23/2015
Rainmaker
1,008,508

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information