Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2015 

 Today's Market Trends for Worthington * Median Listing Price: $407,260 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $165.0000 0.11% Total Listings: 27 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   29 16   0.81% -0.27% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Worthington Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...
06/28/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Whitehall * Median Listing Price: $149,890 0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $73.0000 0.07% Total Listings: 88 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   79 73   0.08% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Whitehall Ohio Real Estate Market Report for J...
06/27/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $399,540 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $118.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 187 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   175 168   0.04% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Westerville Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...
06/27/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $249,310 0.16% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $104.0000 0.11% Total Listings: 17 0.55% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   11 9   0.22% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2015 ...
06/26/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Upper Arlington * Median Listing Price: $682,860 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $192.0000 0.05% Total Listings: 52   Total Listings Previous Months:May April   52 57   -0.09% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Upper Arlington Ohio Real Estate Market R...
06/26/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $358,700 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $126.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 25   Total Listings Previous Months:May April   25 19   0.32% -0.27% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 20...
06/25/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $181,290 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $78.0000 -0.09% Total Listings: 8 -0.11% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   9 6   0.5% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...
06/25/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Reynoldsburg * Median Listing Price: $166,320 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $88.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 134 0.06% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   127 123   0.03% -0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Reynoldsburg Ohio Real Estate Market ...
06/25/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Radnor * Total Listings Previous Months:June May   2 1   1% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Radnor Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2015  Radnor OH Subdivisions Rural Radnor Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
06/25/2015
 Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $613,260 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $138.0000 0% Total Listings: 172 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   168 151   0.11% 0.16% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 20...
06/23/2015
Rainmaker
1,012,013

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information