Columbus Ohio Real Estate & Homes for Sale

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Red 1 Realty - 2012003089
Call or Text (614) 782-1960 for all of your real estate needs in Central Ohio! I am a licensed real estate agent and team leader of The Buckeye Advantage Team with Red 1 Realty. I help home buyers and sellers buy and sell their Central Ohio home in Columbus Ohio and surrounding communities including Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Powell, Newark, Delaware, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Lancaster, Blacklick, New Albany, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center, Galloway, Marysville, Pataskala, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Gahanna, Circleville, London, Granville, Galena, Sunbury, Groveport, Plain City, Johnstown, Logan, Heath, Orient, Bexley, Thornville, Etna, Baltimore, Hebron, Ostrander, Carroll, Millersport, Hide A Way Hills, Commercial Point, Obetz, Grandview, Buckeye Lake, Lithopolis and Pleasantville. I also help home buyers build new homes with home builders including Pulte Homes, MI Homes, Westport Homes, Ryan Homes and Fischer Homes.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2015 

Today's Market Trends for Worthington * Median Listing Price: $324,830 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $138.0000 -0.05% Total Listings: 47 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   46 40   0.15% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Worthington Ohio Real Estate Marke...
11/29/2015
Today's Market Trends for Whitehall * Median Listing Price: $152,700 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $77.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 79 -0.01% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   80 91   -0.12% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Whitehall Ohio Real Estate Market ...
11/28/2015
Today's Market Trends for Westerville * Median Listing Price: $404,900 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $123.0000 0% Total Listings: 206 -0.01% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   209 202   0.04% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Westerville Ohio Real Estate Marke...
11/28/2015
Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $336,850 -0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $103.0000 -0.18% Total Listings: 22   Total Listings Previous Months:October September   22 22   0% 0.16% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Nov 20...
11/27/2015
Today's Market Trends for Upper Arlington * Median Listing Price: $536,290 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $173.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 72 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   71 69   0.03% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Upper Arlington Ohio Real Est...
11/27/2015
Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $388,910 -0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $132.0000 -0.05% Total Listings: 37 0.12% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   33 39   -0.15% 0.34% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...
11/26/2015
Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $168,270 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $86.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 3 -0.57% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   7 8   -0.13% 0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estat...
11/26/2015
Today's Market Trends for Reynoldsburg * Median Listing Price: $173,400 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $89.0000 0% Total Listings: 140 -0.02% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   143 128   0.12% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Reynoldsburg Ohio Real Estate Mark...
11/25/2015
Today's Market Trends for Radnor * Median Listing Price: $284,450 -0.31% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $125.0000 -0.24% Total Listings: 2 1.00% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   1 1   0% -0.67% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Radnor Ohio Real Estate Market Report for No...
11/25/2015
Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $525,300 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $133.0000 0% Total Listings: 178 -0.01% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   180 189   -0.05% -0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report...
11/24/2015
Rainmaker
1,007,498

Christopher Lotte

Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information