average sales price in garland texas: Home sales in the Garland area were down 2% in June 2014 - 08/01/14 02:02 AM
Home sales in the Garland area were down 2% in June 2014 compared to last year, with 181 homes selling this month. So far this year, overall home sales have a decrease of 5% , with 964 homes sold. New Garland real estate listings increased 0% from last year, with 246 homes listed this month. For the year-to-date, home listings have increased 5%, with 1,371 homes listed. The number of current listings under contract this month was up 10%, at 205 homes. Listings under contract for the year-to-date have increased 3%, with 1,103 homes under contract. Click here to view homes … (1 comments)

average sales price in garland texas: Home sales in the Garland area were down 9% in May 2014 - 06/27/14 02:27 AM
Home sales in the Garland area were down 9% in May 2014 compared to last year, with 169 homes selling this month. So far this year, overall home sales have a decrease of 7% , with 764 homes sold. New Garland real estate listings increased 16% from last year, with 275 homes listed this month. For the year-to-date, home listings have increased 6%, with 1,124 homes listed. The number of current listings under contract this month was up 7%, at 204 homes. Listings under contract for the year-to-date have increased 3%, with 910 homes under contract. Click here to view homes … (0 comments)

average sales price in garland texas: Home sales in the Garland area were down 24% in February 2014 - 03/30/14 02:11 AM
Home sales in the Garland area were down 24% in February 2014 compared to last year, with 106 homes selling this month. So far this year, overall home sales have a decrease of 20% , with 222 homes sold. New Garland real estate listings increased 10% from last year, with 193 homes listed this month. For the year-to-date, home listings have increased 3%, with 381 homes listed. The number of current listings under contract this month was down 14%, at 142 homes. Listings under contract for the year-to-date have decreased 18%, with 270 homes under contract. Click here for the Garland … (0 comments)

average sales price in garland texas: Home sales in the Garland area were down 10% in December 2013 - 02/07/14 06:27 AM
Home sales in the Garland area were down 10% in December 2013 compared to last year, with 127 homes selling this month. So far this year, overall home sales have increased 5%, with 1,979 homes sold. New Garland real estate listings decreased 19% from last year, with 109 homes listed this month. For the year-to-date, home listings have decreased 5%, with 2,423 homes listed. The number of current listings under contract this month was down 14%, at 110 homes. Listings under contract for the year-to-date have increased 3%, with 1,970 homes under contract. Click here for the Garland Home Values Report.
(0 comments)