homes sold in university park texas: Home sales in the University Park area were down 27% in June 2014 - 08/01/14 03:59 AM
Home sales in the University Park area were down 27% in June 2014 compared to last year, with 91 homes selling this month. So far this year, overall home sales have a decrease of 12% , with 458 homes sold. New University Park real estate listings decreased 1% from last year, with 133 homes listed this month. For the year-to-date, home listings have decreased 7%, with 821 homes listed. The number of current listings under contract this month was down 4%, at 82 homes. Listings under contract for the year-to-date have decreased 10%, with 535 homes under contract. Click here to … (0 comments)

homes sold in university park texas: Home sales in the University Park area were up 53% in February 2014 - 03/30/14 03:25 AM
Home sales in the University Park area were up 53% in February 2014 compared to last year, with 58 homes selling this month. So far this year, overall home sales have an increase of 28%, with 88 homes sold. New University Park real estate listings decreased 3% from last year, with 133 homes listed this month. For the year-to-date, home listings have increased 0%, with 247 homes listed. The number of current listings under contract this month was down 17%, at 68 homes. Listings under contract for the year-to-date have decreased 1%, with 137 homes under contract. Click here for the … (0 comments)

homes sold in university park texas: Home sales in the University Park area were down 3% in January 2014 - 03/01/14 03:51 AM
Home sales in the University Park area were down 3% in January 2014 compared to last year, with 30 homes selling this month. So far this year, overall home sales have decreased 3%, with 30 homes sold. New University Park real estate listings increased 3% from last year, with 114 homes listed this month. For the year-to-date, home listings have increased 3%, with 114 homes listed. The number of current listings under contract this month was up 18%, at 66 homes. Listings under contract for the year-to-date have increased 18%, with 66 homes under contract. Click here for the University Park … (0 comments)

homes sold in university park texas: Home sales in the University Park area were up 5% in December 2013 - 02/07/14 06:46 AM
Home sales in the University Park area were up 5% in December 2013 compared to last year, with 69 homes selling this month. So far this year, overall home sales have increased 4%, with 975 homes sold. New University Park real estate listings decreased 14% from last year, with 44 homes listed this month. For the year-to-date, home listings have increased 1%, with 1,407 homes listed. The number of current listings under contract this month was down 37%, at 26 homes. Listings under contract for the year-to-date have increased 5%, with 984 homes under contract. Click here for the University Park … (0 comments)

homes sold in university park texas: University Park Texas Home Sales were down 3% in August 2013 - 09/29/13 12:45 AM
University Park Texas Home Sales were down 3% in August 2013 over the same month last year with 92 homes selling this month! So far this year, overall home sales were at 706 homes sold, a 4% change from this time last year. New University Park Texas Real Estate listings changed 0% for the same period last year with 86 homes listed this month. So far this year, overall home listings underwent a 0.1% change with 1,107 homes listed. Current listings pending sale this month underwent a change of -6%, with 74 homes contracted. All listings under contract for the year … (0 comments)

homes sold in university park texas: University Park Texas Home Sales were up 46% in June 2013 - 08/30/13 01:00 AM
University Park Texas Home Sales were up 46% in June 2013 over the same month last year with 118 homes selling this month! So far this year, overall home sales were at 517 homes sold, a 5% change from this time last year. New University Park Texas Real Estate listings changed 2% for the same period last year with 133 homes listed this month. So far this year, overall home listings underwent a -4% change with 876 homes listed. Current listings pending sale this month underwent a change of -16%, with 79 homes contracted. All listings under contract for the year … (0 comments)

homes sold in university park texas: University Park Texas Home Sales were down 2% in May 2013 - 07/21/13 11:13 PM
University Park Texas Home Sales were down 2% in May 2013 over the same month last year with 115 homes selling this month! So far this year, overall home sales were at 396 homes sold, a -4% change from this time last year. New University Park Texas Real Estate listings changed 1% for the same period last year with 136 homes listed this month. So far this year, overall home listings underwent a -5% change with 741 homes listed. Current listings pending sale this month underwent a change of 1361%, with 109 homes contracted. All listings under contract for the year … (0 comments)

homes sold in university park texas: University Park Texas Home Sales were up 15% in April 2013 - 06/11/13 08:21 PM
University Park Texas Home Sales were up 15% in April 2013 over the same month last year with 113 homes selling this month! So far this year, overall home sales were at 275 homes sold, a -7% change from this time last year. New University Park Texas Real Estate changed 14% for the same period last year with 185 homes listed this month. So far this year, overall home listings underwent a -6.5% change with 606 homes listed. Current listings pending sale this month underwent a change of 13.5%, with 118 homes contracted. All listings under contract for the year to … (0 comments)

homes sold in university park texas: University Park Texas Home Sales were down 7% in March 2013 - 05/05/13 04:05 AM
University Park Texas Home Sales were down 7% in March 2013 over the same month last year with 90 homes selling this month! So far this year, overall home sales were at 159 homes sold, a -19% change from this time last year. New University Park Texas Real Estate changed 1% for the same period last year with 174 homes listed this month. So far this year, overall home listings underwent a -13% change with 421 homes listed. Current listings pending sale this month underwent a change of 1%, with 117 homes contracted. All listings under contract for the year to … (0 comments)

homes sold in university park texas: University Park Texas Home Sales were down 19% in January 2013 - 04/23/13 08:57 PM
University Park Texas Home Sales were down 19% in January 2013 over the same month last year with 31 homes selling this month! So far this year, overall home sales were at 31 homes sold, a -19% change from this time last year. New University Park Texas Real Estate listings changed -13% for the same period last year with 109 homes listed this month. So far this year, overall home listings underwent a -13% change with 109 homes listed. Current listings pending sale this month underwent a change of -32%, with 52 homes contracted. All listings under contract for the year … (0 comments)

homes sold in university park texas: University Park Texas Home Sales were down 5% in December 2012 - 02/12/13 01:13 AM
University Park Texas Home Sales were down 5% in December 2012 over the same month last year with 64 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 931 homes sold, a 19% from last year. New University Park Texas Real Estate University Park Texas real estate listings experienced a -2% change for the same period last year with 49 homes listed this month. For the year to date, overall home listings underwent a -4% change with 1397 homes listed this year. Listings pending sales this month underwent a 6% change, with 35 homes contracted. Listings … (0 comments)