lucas: Lucas Housing Sales For November 2016 Higher 11.5% - 12/30/16 10:58 AM
In November 2016 the number of residential property sales reported in Lucas increased 11.5% in contrast to 2015, with 29 residential property sales reported this month. In Lucas there was a drop of 5.1% in houses sold year to date in contrast to November last year. There were 336 houses sold total this year. In November 2016 the number of projected units sold in Lucas reached 33 total, an uptick of 25.3%. Year to date there was a drop of 4.1% in the number of projected homes sold in Lucas. There were 340 projected homes sold total this year. There were … (0 comments)

lucas: Lucas Housing Sales For February 2016 Higher 42% - 04/05/16 05:05 AM
In Lucas in February 2016 recorded residential properties sold was at 230.0, an increase of 42% from 2015. There was no difference in the number of home sales year to date from 2015. There were -21.4 home sales total this year. In February 2016 there were 26 projected real estate sales, and this was an uptick of 12.4%. Year to date the number of projected real estate sales was 36 total, a slump of 14.7%. The number of new house listings in February 2016 was 39, an uptick of 62.5%. The number of newly listed houses in the market year to … (0 comments)

lucas: Lucas, Texas housing sales gain 55% this month - 02/22/16 03:10 AM
Home sales during December in Lucas rose 55%, with 20 houses sold in December of this year. Year-to-date, homes sold climbed 7% relative to the same month last year, with 359 properties sold. In total for this year, homes sold went up 7% relative to the same month last year, with 359 houses sold this year. In December of this year, 24 new homes were listed in Lucas, which is a 14% growth from last month. So far this year, houses sold climbed 6% compared to the same month last year, with 379 homes sold. This December, there were 17 houses … (1 comments)

lucas: Lucas, Texas Home Sales Market report for November 2015 - 01/18/16 05:05 AM
In November 2015, Lucas houses sold rose 67%, with 15 homes sold. During 2015 there have been 339 houses sold in all, which is a 4% upturn relative to the same period last year. In total for this year, new home properties listed are at 480 total. Year-to-date, home sales increased 7% relative to the same month last year. This month, 31 new houses were listed in Lucas, a 41% growth from last month. So far this year, home sales climbed 6% compared to the same period last year, with 359 homes sold so far this year. The number of listed … (2 comments)

lucas: Lucas, Texas Home Values report for December 2014 - 01/30/15 12:50 AM
So far this year, homes sold have reached 357, which is a 6% drop relative to the same period last year. During December, there were 20 home sales in Lucas, which is a 0% gain from the previous month. New housing properties listed this December in Lucas fell 31%, with 20 properties listed in December 2014. Year-to-date, new houses listed are at 470 overall, which is a 2% drop from last year. Listed houses under contract this December in Lucas decreased 9%, with 20 properties currently listed under contract. Year-to-date there have been 358 listed homes under contract overall, which is … (0 comments)