Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
What Are Your Rights When Getting a Loan for Piscataway Real Estate (New Jersey)?
Which loan you'll use to buy Piscataway real estate in New Jersey may be one of the most important financial decisions you'll make. It's easy to get overwhelmed and intimidated by the lenders and the mortgage brokers. You need to know your rights when choosing a loan and a lender so you can be comfortable with the decision you make.
· You can shop around for the best rate and loan package. If you aren't happy with the deal the mortgage broker has put together for you, you are under no obligation to accept the loan.
· You have the right to know all the fees included in the loan. The lender has to give you a Good Faith Estimate of all the loan charges and fees, including the final amount you will pay in interest if you make all the payments as scheduled.
· You have the right to know in advance what fees will not be refunded to you if you cancel the loan.
· You have the right to ask your mortgage broker what he/she is being paid by the lender for arranging the loan.
• You have the right to know exactly why a loan was declined.
Make sure that you know ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!