Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Columbus crossword the suburbs...
I work primarily in Northern Franklin County and Southern Delaware County, so those were easier for me to think of clues ... but I dipped south for a few of these Columbus suburbs.
Central Ohio Communities - Columbus Suburbs
2. Not a town or village, it's an area in Southern Delaware County, Lewis ______
4. Somewhere south of Columbus
8. It's not Grove City, it's __________
9. Northeast of Columbus, it has an "Uptown"
11. A village in the Westerville School District, Minerva ____
12. It has an Irish name
15. A northeast suburb
16. It was once notorious as a speed trap, New ____
17. A suburb in Southern Delaware County
1. An older suburb east of Columbus
3. Pickerington is in this county
5. Reynolsburg loves to eat them
6. _____ City, southwest of Columbus
7. A suburb west of Columbus
9. It's north and it's old
10. Riverlea is not a Worthington neighborhood it is a separate _______
13. Northwest of Columbus, ______ Arlington.
14. The Plain Local school district serves ____ Albany
My apologies to the folks in the community in number 4 across.... all I could come up with ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!