Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Introverts are Salespeople, too! A Recap
Kicked off the Summer of Soul over the weekend with Susan Haughton's interview "Introverts are Salespeople, too!" Good show, great crowd!
Highlights from Saturday's show include:
1. An introvert is a much better salesperson when approached, rather than when he does the approaching (when he attracts business rather than pursues it)
2. An introvert needs to know what she's doing before she can project a confident attitude (she can't fake it ‘til she makes it)
3. Being introverted is not the same as being shy
4. Introverts can (and should) trust their gut - we have great intuition and a lot of common sense!
5. Introverts can (and should) stay in their comfort zone when prospecting
#1 - An introvert is a better salesperson when approached, rather than when he approaches. Some might say that this somewhat negates the whole concept of being a salesperson at all - if you're just sitting around waiting for someone to knock on your door, you're an order-taker, not a salesperson. Hmmmmm, I don't think so. In fact, I think that attraction-based marketing is the wave of the future and we introverts might be ahead of the curve! People are tired of being sold, ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!