Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Realtor Positive Roll Call!! List positive things that have happened the week of 6/8/09! Bloomfield, MI
Sorry for being late!!!
Time for the Friday Roll Call!!!! Let's get positive!!
I am dedicating another post just to allow all of us the opportunity to read a positive story or two. I will start!!:
1. Got a foreclosure offer accepted.
2. Have two closings on the books for June
3. Sunday, the Detroit Free Press wrote a great article about a short sale that I did.
4. The home life is great!!
5. Weather; well rain is better then Snow (keeping it positive)
6. Have a nice weekend of activities planed. Starting with a Sushi Party at my house, YUM
***" Not my best week, but still good, cause I always try to find the sunny side!! ", Mike Sher?***
Make it the brightest week it can be.
Office: (248) 644-4700x242 Fax :(248) 499-1020 Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CDPE (Certified Distress Property Expert)
MCAR, Short Sale Trainer
Max Brook and Real Estate One Short Sale Specialist.
The Mike Realtor Team Blog - Metro Detroit/Oakland County
Servicing in Southeast Oakland County, Auburn Hills, Birmingham, Bloomfield, Berkley, Beverly Hills, Canton, Clawson, Farmington Hills, Ferndale, Huntington Woods, Northville, Novi, Pleasant Ridge, Plymouth, Royal Oak, Rochester Hills, West ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!