Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Why Be a Property Manager?
My prior post on Why Not to Be a Property Manager depressed me and didn't get any comments toboot!
In order to rectify the situation, here are five good reasons to be a property manager.
1. Property Management provides the manager and the owners another stream of income.
2. A property manager helps make other people money and owners love to get checks in the mail!
3. A property manager accomplishes what other owners don't want to do!
4. You help make housing more available by successfully renting or leasing owner homes out and increasing the available affordable housing.
5. You help owners accrue equity in real estate that has long term financial benefit to owners.
I think these reasons are a little more palatable than discussing leaky roofs, dog poop, trash in the yard, abandoned cars, and overflowing storage buildings. (my previous post to members)
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!