Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
5 tips for getting your Kernersville home ready to sell!
If you want to get your Kernersville home ready to sell then you might be looking for some direction. Just remember you don’t live in a home the way you sell a home. This can be difficult but worth the extra effort.
Here are a few of the tips I tell my sellers:
1) Remove any personal photos, degrees, etc. You want buyers to picture themselves in your house, not you.
2) Clear the Kitchen counters of everything you possibly can! It makes the kitchen look bigger and kitchens are a big factor for most home buyers.
3) Remove any “clutter” about the house you can. Knick Knacks and collectables should be put up.
4) Make sure no valuable jewelry or small expensive items are left out. It is easy for a thief to slide small items into a pocket unnoticed.
5) Before each showing turn on ALL the lights in the house. For a slight smell I recommend an oil based air freshener squirt on the air return so it spreads throughout the house.
These are just a few of the common tips I offer to my sellers. If you are would like a free consultation before listing your Kernersville home for ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!