Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Ten Commandments For Borrowers in Colorado Springs
My sister, who is a licensed RE/MAX Realtor in Albuquerque, sent this to me and I thought it was just a perfect reminder to Borrowers. Please listen to your Realtor and your Lender. We are serious when we say that ANY changes to your financial situation can jeopardize your loan approval. To my fellow agents out there grab your coffee and enjoy! We've all been there.........
1. Thou shalt not quit your job
2. Thou shalt not change employers
3. Thou shalt not incur new debt such as purchasing a new vehicle......no matter if it is a
zero percent loan for 2 years.
4. Thou shalt not charge up your credit card balances.
5. Thou shalt not change your mind after locking a rate.
6. Thou shalt not make a large deposit into or withdrawal from your bank account.
7. Thou shalt not co-sign for someone else's loan.
8. Thou shalt not spend your down payment money.
9. Thou shalt not schedule a vacation prior to closing.
10. Thou shalt not file for divorce prior to closing!
Although we can all see the humor in ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!