Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Dear Seller: Please help us do our job to get you the best offers in the least amount of time!
Spruce ups when selling
So you're thinking of putting your home on the market? I'm assuming you want to get the best possible sales price right? Take this advice to get your home spruced up and in tip-top condition. While this list may seem so minor that you don't think the steps are necessary, trust me they are crucial!
Before you call a real estate agent, before you put the "for sale" sign in the yard, spruce up your home. You wont regret it!
1. Trim bushes so they don't block windows or architectural details.
2. Mow your lawn if in season. Spraying your lawn with water or turning on your sprinkler 30 minutes before the showings will make your lawn sparkle.
3. Put a pot of bright flowers (Small evergreen in winter) on your porch.
4. Install new doorknobs on your front door and clean your door.
5. Repair any cracks in the driveway.
6. Edge the grass around walkways and trees.
7. Keep garden tools, hoses and outside toys out of sight.
8. Buy a new mailbox
9. Upgrade your outside lighting.
10. Buy a new doormat for your front door.
11. Clean your windows inside and out.
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!