Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Get Ready for Hurricane Season North East
Since I move to Baltimore from Miami, I never thought I would be getting ready hurricanes, but in 2003 we have Isabel, and now we might experience Irene.
I know everybody in Baltimore knows how to get ready for snow, buying milk, tp, clorox, etc. Well in case you forgot what happen in 2003 here is a list of things that you should buy in case Irene comes our way. Please stay safe and remember if the EYE of the hurricane is going over you, that section is very calm and appears that the worst is over, stay put and wait, because the tail of is still coming and sometimes that has the strongest winds.
1. flash lights and batteries.
2. candles, oil lamps and a lighter or matches.
3. propaine gas or charcoil to cook for up to a week if the power is off and you only have electric stove.
4. water jugs or bottles. sometimes it is not safe to dring tap water.
5. can good and non perishable food, if you have kids it is a good idea to buy powder milk or evaporated milk. Also don't forget a manual can opener in case you only have ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!