Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Prices are rising. Check out the top 15 cities boasting the highest increases.
Being from Florida I was so excited to read this Wonderful news. I am glad to see Miami # 1 on this list…. So, I just had to share with all…
Daily Real Estate News | Friday, September 23, 2011
Prices are rising in Florida: Florida cities have had the largest year-over-year increases in average list prices, according to the latest real estate data from Realtor.com.
Florida cities make up 9 of the top 10 places for highest year-over-year list price spikes, based off of August data of 2.2 million listings in 146 markets.
Nationwide, the average list price is $320,325, up 2.36 percent year-over-year.
Here are the top 15 cities boasting the highest percentage of year-over-year increases in average list prices.
1. MiamiAverage list price: $640,332Year-over-year increase: 27.4%
2. Fort Myers-Cape Coral, Fla.Average list price: $443,570Year-over-year increase: 26.27%
3. Central-Fla.-RSAAverage list price: $405,809Year-over-year increase: 19.41%
4. Punta Gorda, Fla.Average list price: $267,066Year-over-year increase: 16.37%
5. Macon, Ga. Average list price: $193,520Year-over-year increase: 15.98%
6. Sarasota-Bradenton, Fla.Average list price: $466,785Year-over-year increase: 15.86%
7. Naples, Fla.Average list price: $713,087Year-over-year increase: 15.13%
8. West Palm Beach-Boca Raton, Fla.Average list price: $591,895Year-over-year increase: 14.68%
9. Ocala, Fla.Average list ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!