Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Credit Repair, the SILVER BULLET?
In recent weeks I have had to address the issue of what role the credit repair process plays in helping a person improve their credit rating.
The concept of utilizing credit repair to improve your credit rating is only one part of the puzzle and requires that the client understand that in most cases simply applying the credit repair strategy is not enough. A person must be willing to do other things to outside of the credit repair process to maximize the credit scores.
When you review a clients credit profile to see if they are a good candidate for the credit repair program we must first understand what the total profile of the client is.
• Does the client have a job?
• Do they have any additional accounts open that report to the credit report?
• If so are they able to make monthly on time payments?
• What type of accounts do they have open?
• How old is there oldest delinquent account?
• Do they use a budget work sheet?
• How committed to improving their credit score are they?
These are a few of the questions that are asked in the consultation process to better understand the client capabilities as well as there level of financial education and dedication to the credit improvement ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!