Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Some Saturday morning stats
It's a cool and raining morning so while having a cup of coffee while the kiddos watch a few cartoons I figured I'd take a look at how Missoula is doing statistically so far this year. This is looking 1/1 - 5/5 in the given year.
- 231 homes sold YTD with a median sales price of $201,000,
- 199 homes sold with a median sales price of $204,000
In 2010: (keep in mind 1st time buyer tax credit influenced market):
- 257 homes sold with a median sales price of $195,000
- 209 homes sold with a median sales price of $222,500
- 282 homes sold with a median sales price of $208,650
If you look back at my earlier blog posts in the first few months I had some growing concerns about some massive de-valuation in our market with median sales prices a wide margin from the prior years. Additionally I pointed out that there isn't enough data to suggest a total trend.
Missoula's market continues to impress me with it's overall resiliency compared to other national markets as you can see in these latest stats that ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!