Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
No, I couldn't live without my computer either, but my iPhone does all that and fits in my pocket too!
• Most obviously, I can make and take calls when I'm not in the office.
• My calendar is on the phone, and it syncs to the office calendar - automatically.
• The camera is excellent. Instead of taking notes when touring property, I snap 50 pictures.
• I take pictures of documents, which are automatically turned into PDFs and filed for future reference.
• I can forward contracts, brochures, emails, etc. straight from the phone. No more forgetting to send out info when I get back to the office.
• I can log into the MLS from the phone...no more guessing about what that property was listed for.
• I can look up property taxes, the size of a building, the acreage of a lot, the owner's name, the neighbor's name, the zoning, the amount of the mortgage, see if there are any liens on a property...all while standing in front of the property!
• I can do all of these things WHILE STILL TALKING TO THE CLIENT ON THE PHONE, making me look even smarter.
• I can do ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!