Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Are you a "right away", or a "right way" Realtor?
Are you a “right away,” or a “right way” Realtor?
In the real estate market, you should always be mindful of your client needs. It is easy to get off track with their original needs.
1. Is this the right neighborhood?
2. Is this home right for our needs?
3. Do we have the right comps?
4. Do we have the right lender, inspector, qualified repair person and home warranty?
5. Do we have a realistic price set for this home?
6. Do we have the right Real Estate Agent for us?
Many times clients get caught up in the emotion of the deal and lose sight of the prize, a home.
It is the job of Agents to take the time to explain all aspects to the client. Sometimes, we may not know the answer to their question at the time asked. The right answer is, “I will find out and get back to you.” I have seen agents who do not know a community and make up an answer, just to have an answer right away.
If you do your job properly, right, you will hopefully have clients for their lifetime. I would prefer this to a client that goes right away after ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!