Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Before listing your Indiana home to sell, consider this to do list.
Selling your Indiana home for the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time should be your goal. So what steps do you need to accomplish this?
1. Declutter - Go a step further and put away all necessary items. Pack up what you don't need including clothing, bathroom items, dishes, pots and pans. The less they see of yours the more a buyer sees the possiblities of theirs in your space.
2. Make the front entry as nice as you can - paint the front door, put on nice new front door-door knobs, paint or put in new mail box, mow your yard and make sure the lawn looks as nice as you possibly can,
3. Repair any peeling paint and preferably make bold colors into neutrals
4. Repair any dripping faucets and shine, shine, shine them
5. Bathrooms should be spotless and any thing repaired that needs to be fixed
6. Light bulbs that are burnt out you should replace with new
7. Windows should be cleaned inside and out, its unbelievable how much light clean windows can let in. So let in the light
8. Haul away any unnecessary items out of that garage - ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!