Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
8 Things Every Seller Should Do
8 Things Every Seller Should Do:
1. Get involved in the marketing. Check out what’s being written about your property and give your Realtor® suggestions of its strong points. A good Realtor® will blog about your property.
2. Be a big mouth. Tell all your coworkers, family and friends that your house is for sale and give them your Realtor’s website so they will know where they can look to see the details. They probably aren’t interested in buying it, but they may know someone who is and they will want to help you.
3. All the world’s a “stage”. Properly stage your home to sell quickly. Use your Realtor’s expertise or pay a professional stager. It’s more than meets the eye. Staged homes mean more money in your pocket.
4. Bright as a shiny penny. Open the curtains and blinds, clean the light fixtures, and replace the light bulbs with a higher wattage, if possible. The brightness will improve the warmth factor in your property.
5. Price it right. 10 showings with no offer? Two weeks with no showings? That means you’re probably priced too high. Re-evaluate your motivation and discuss with your Realtor® your options for a ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!