Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Must Have Tools For The First Time Homeowner
Are you a first time homeowner? Congratulations! You are going to love owning your own home. But there are many things you have to learn. We would like to help you with one thing that you will need almost immediately - a homeowners tool kit.
Here are a few things you will need to put together a homeowners toolkit.
• Screwdrivers. You will need a Phillips head and a flathead screwdriver. These are usually enough to complete most jobs
• Hammer. You will need a hammer for just about everything you do
• Nails. It is a good idea to buy a kit that has an assortment of different types of nails. You will need nails of all sorts and sizes and some screws as well
• Tape Measure. A tape measure will be used for many things such as measuring for furniture and hanging pictures just to name a few
• Level. This will come in handy for hanging pictures or installing shelving and much more
• Stud Finder. This is another tool you will need to hang your pictures. It will come in handy for your other home improvement projects as well
• Pliers. You should purchase a pliers set. Most come with an adjustable ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!